Friday, April 20, 2012

New job

I finish my last week at Shambaugh next Friday, and then get to dive into the automotive world. I'll be working for Enkei as a solid model designer & FE analysis girl. Enginerding at its finest. I'm a lil geeked about it all ready. The whole thing still feels surreal. In 2 weeks, I had made negotiations with the recruiter, been approved for the interview, prepped for the interview, had the interview, received & accepted their offer, signed the contracts & put in my 2 week notice. So crazy! Either they're desperate, or I knocked it out of the park in my interview. Either way, I'm stoked! After 2 years of "living" in Bloomington, I'll actually be LIVING IN BLOOMINGTON!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am soooooooooooo excited for you!!!! So when are you moving the rest of your stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never had much at my mom's. Just clothes primarily. Packed most of it last weekend. Packing the final tote tomorrow after work, so when 4 Friday hits, I'm officially making my last "weekend commute".

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never had much at my mom's. Just clothes primarily. Packed most of it last weekend. Packing the final tote tomorrow after work, so when 4 Friday hits, I'm officially making my last "weekend commute".

    ReplyDelete